If you’re the owner of a small parking lot, you might think that digitalisation of parking is not for you. That may be due to the assumed cost, complexity or space needed for the additional infrastructure of such digitalisation. However, parking digitalisation is actually a simple process that makes parking management easier for you and finding and paying for parking easier for your customers.
Let’s walk you through what the digitalisation of small parking lots actually entails. You might see that it is something for you and your business!
- Digitalising a parking lot means usings technology such as cameras and sensors to make it more accessible, convenient and contactless.
- Our solution is made up of the NaviParking administration panel for owners and the NaviParking mobile app for customers.
- We operate on a fixed monthly fee and our solution does not require additional infrastructure or technology maintenance.
What is parking digitalisation?
Before we go any further, let’s define what parking digitalisation actually is. Making a parking lot digital, or smart, means using technology to make it more accessible, convenient and contactless. Devices such as cameras that automatically recognise a car’s license plate, beacons and sensors that show a parking lot’s availability in real time, web portals to easily manage a parking lot by an administrator and mobile applications that enable customers to access a parking lot with the use of their phones, all contribute to making the parking experience a seamless one.
How does parking digitalisation work on small parking lots?
When we digitalise a small parking lot at NaviParking, we do most of the heavy lifting. You do not even have to worry about additional infrastructure or technology maintenance because it is not needed.
Since we operate on a fixed, affordable monthly fee, you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money to invest in our solution.
Our solution for small parking lot digitalisation is made up of a parking management tool for owners and administrators called the NaviParking administration panel that is enforced by a mobile application for customers called NaviParking.
The NaviParking administration panel is accessible through a web browser and offers the following features:
- Accepting and cancelling reservations
- Generating reports
- Managing parking availability
- Managing parking data
On the other hand, the NaviParking mobile application for customers is accessible through a smartphone and offers the following features:
- Locating and getting navigation to your parking lot
- Checking prices and methods of payment
- Confirming the availability of parking spaces
- Reserving parking spaces and purchasing subscriptions
Apart from those two tools, parking digitalisation of a small parking lot does not require anything else, so you can have the solution implemented within three weeks of signing the contract–it’s that quick!
How does parking digitalisation benefit owners of small parkings?
Turning your parking lot into a smart parking lot simplifies the parking management process and raises the prestige of your parking lot, making it more attractive and valuable in the eyes of your customers in comparison to your competitors.
The main advantages of parking digitalisation are:
- Deciding how many parking spaces you make available online.
- Getting to find out about the arrival of your customer in advance.
- Guarantee of a consistent flow of customers thanks to reservations and subscriptions.
- Managing the parking lot using a phone or a computer–without the need to install additional software.
Since your parking lot will show up on the cyfrowyparking.pl portal, NaviParking mobile application, and on Google Maps, more people will discover your parking lot and have access to easy navigation to your lot, improving their experience.
In addition to this, you also have a guaranteed marketing package consisting of a consultation, posters, banners, stickers, and social media and website campaigns.
To learn more about our solution, visit: https://naviparkingapp.com/